1 day training, refreshments, course materials and a certificate – all for £147!
23 January 2018
9.30am – 4.30pm
PLACES ARE LIMITED SO BOOK YOUR DAY NOW
Book with Eventbrite
A Red Rocket Studio 1-day Essentials – How to create stunning marketing materials training course, will take you from no or little knowledge, to a point where you are creating beautiful print material and incredible optimised web images. No previous experience required.
What will I learn on the course?
- How to prepare images for web and print – in Photoshop
- Fix problem images as well as optimise photographs – in Photoshop
- Layout a brochure, flyers, web banner or advert – in InDesign
- Insert your optimised images into this document – in InDesign
- Insert logos and type into this document – in InDesign
- Create simple graphic shapes to give your document a professional look – in InDesign
- Save your document for print or screen use – in InDesign
After the day you will be able to:
Fix problem images (too light or dark, funny colours)
Remove or replace parts of an image
Resize images for both web and print use.
Save the correct file type for web, print or Powerpoint
You will also be able to:
Create documents in various sizes and page lengths
Create text or place text from word into document
Edit all areas of text, put it into columns and flow it around photos
Place, move, resize and rotate your images
Create simple graphical shapes to bring your design to life
Save as a PDF for web or for printing
- By car
Access by car is easy from the A12 and there is free parking all day for Red Rocket Studio clients.
Chelmsford Museum is in Oaklands Park, off Moulsham Street near its junction with New London Road.
There is full disabled access and parking.
- By train
There is a frequent service from London Liverpool Street to Chelmsford (approximately 30 minutes) on the East Coast line. The Museum is located a short distance from the railway station (a walk of approximately 20 minutes).
- By bus
Nearest bus stop is adjacent to Moulsham Street. Route Numbers: 42, 42A, 52, 100.
- Disabled access
Chelmsford Museum and training rooms are fully accessible in all areas.